Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shit Girls Say...coming soon to bookshelves

"That dog needs some water!" "Is that hummus?" "Where are you?" "Listen..Listen..Listen". If you don't know what I am talking about, then you clearly have missed the three videos entitled "SHIT GIRLS SAY" on Youtube. As a female, I find them hilarious..mainly because they are SOO true. Girls do say the same shit all the time..but don't get sucked into all the other knock off videos cause they are LAME-O. These videos are now going to become a book written by the original video makers/Toronto comics Kyle Humphrey and Graydon Sheppard. I am sure a lot of us will run out and buy the book..though I am skeptical as to how many pages they can fill with "shit girls say"..surely we don't say enough stupid stuff to fill 200+ pages..or do we? "Urgh I can't believe I just ate all that!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment