Thursday, April 19, 2012

The One and Only Diet..lose 20 lbs in 30 days!!



Timothy Ferriss...have you heard of him? Author of The Four Hour Work Week and The Four Hour Body is truly an inspiration on how to live a good and successful life. I have started following his diet in the FOUR HOUR BODY book and after two weeks, I am very happy with its results. Here are the rules/guidelines:
1. Avoid White Carbs (white bread, potatoes, pasta etc)
2. Drink A LOT of Water..don't drink your calories (aka no sports drinks, pop etc)
3. Eat Only Slow Carbs (Lentils and Beans)
4. ONE CHEAT DAY A WEEK (Amazeballs..go nuts and eat whatever you want!!)
5. Eat the same meals over and over again
6. Oh ya..no fruit




Believe it or not..its not that bad. After a week or two I didn't even wanna cheat on my cheat day. Weird right? I forced myself to stuff my face on my cheat day so it was easy to stick to the diet all week. He also allows red wine on this diet..so for all those wineos out there...you can sleep easy knowing you aren't depriving yourself of your guilty pleasures...check out the website/book for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment