Friday, April 27, 2012

No Love from the Pinterest..yet!



Anybody on Pinterest? I have a lot of friends who have recommended this site for me as it seems to be the newest social networking fad. Apparently it gets more hits/views than facebook right now..eat it Zuckerberg! Anyway, I "requested" an invite weeks ago to join the site and I'm still waiting to be "accepted". I feel like the last kid selected for the baseball team. The premise behind the site is digital scrapbooking, where you are able to "pin" interesting things to your page and have your friends comment and the like. I guess its best used for those who are doing renovations, planning a wedding or marketing their brand/products online. If you aren't a member..check it out and let me know if you are cool enough to be selected. (Though I am sure the start up company is just short staffed). At least that's what I keep telling myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment