Friday, April 20, 2012

Following the Stars..



OK so I know this sounds like a pile of nonsense..but the optimistic/dream lover side of me forces me to read my horoscope everyday. Its scary how much I resemble the qualities of a true Sagittarius. I started reading my horoscope a couple of years ago and even though it doesn't always apply or make sense, it has been fairly accurate overall. I am a faithful follower of Phil Booth and though I hate to admit that I have "cheated" on him a couple times (with other astrologers), I always come back in the end. That's loyalty right? Try following him for a couple weeks and see if he "speaks" to you. I swear, I am a very logical and scientific based person..but like GG and TMZ etc..this is another one of my guilty pleasures..don't knock it till you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment