Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Pinning Monster

Pinterest is addictive..yes I am finally on the website and loving it! Its so cool...but I must say it is quite a time waster. Make sure its not linked to your facebook acct (check settings) as your friends on facebook will know exactly when/what you were doing on pinterest as it is added to your fbook news feed/timeline. Anyway, Ive created boards about what I love, what I like to read, as well as a board called ninjawesome (cause I am a tad obsessed with ninjas! lol). Warning: you may become a consumer whore after one week of pinning. Its so easy to see things you want (but dont actually need) as well as things other people like and you desperately want to copy. As if we werent already a consumer driven society already..pinterest is certainly capitalizing on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment