Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Of all the Bachelors in Canada...


They had to choose this guy? Such a typical selection. Lets pick a football player so it will appeal to all the American viewers when really football isn't even that popular here. Brad Smith was chosen to be the bachelor on Bachelor Canada starting this fall. I am sure he's a nice guy and all..but do we really need a washed up boring football player to represent the best of our country? Did I mention his Dad is a senator..so ya...he's not exactly going to get scandalous on TV. Even his press shot is bad. Guaranteed he will have a nice shirtless body and a great smile but it ends there ladies. His name is BRAD SMITH...how more boring can you get? I really hope I am wrong in this case and I do feel bad for bashing someone I don't know. Alas, you can't blame me! In a country of 30+ million people, there HAD to be a better choice. Need I remind you that he isn't even famous...or cute! Sigh...the jury is out till the fall premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment